We’re opening the sign-up process for councils on I’m a Councillor, Get me out of here today.
What’s new for 2010 you might ask?
The big change is that we have a new website. And I don’t mean this information site. I mean the main event site.
Have a look at our sister event, I’m a Scientist, Get me out of here. It will be alive with 8,000 students and 100 scientists from 14 – 25 June, but you can see some of the March event before then by looking at the Genes Zone. You can compare the new site with the old at www.bigvote.org.uk. I think you’ll be impressed by the changes:
- easier to use for councillors and students
- comments allowed to allow for conversations to ensue
- cleaner design, more usable
- questions on individual pages so they can be linked to, leading to better PR
- better more interactive councillor profiles
- more accessible
So if you want your council to take part have a read about the event, give us a call on 01225 869413 or drop us an email.